garmin origin 450-3 geotag photos, gps
Garmin Oregon 450 - Geotag Photos
It was said that when technology became so advance, it becomes indistinguishable from magic.
I am going to show you some magical features of Garmin Oregon 450 GPS.
By the way, most of these features also works in Dakota, Colorado and other version of Garmin Oregon.
- Now you may ask how to GeoTag the photos? To do that you would need
- Start Basecamp
- Select a track
- Right click and select GeoTag Photos.
- Choose a folder where your photos are located...
- and then select OK. After it is GeoTaged, you will see the photos on your Basecamp maps (and even the maps within your GPS)
- Garmin Basecamp will only GeoTag the jpg images, if you want to GeoTag raw images, you would need to buy a software like Robot Geo.
it. Thanks for listening.